The Ultimate Summer Cocktail Recipe
Long, refreshing and effortlessly extraordinary, Le Grand Fizz is an elegant mix of GREY GOOSE® Vodka, St-Germain elderflower liqueur, fresh lime and soda water. Built over ice in a wine glass, it’s the ultimate summer serve.
- 35 ml GREY GOOSE VODKA
- 25 ml St-Germain® Elderflower Liqueur
- 10 ml Freshly Squeezed Lime (Approx. Half A Lime)
- 3 Wedges Fresh Lime
- 50 ml Chilled Soda Water
HOW TO MAKE THE 'LE GRAND FIZZ'
- Build in an oversized cabernet wine glass with lots of ice.
- Add GREY GOOSE® Vodka and St-Germain® elderflower liqueur.
- Then squeeze fresh lime and discard.
- Top with chilled soda water.
- Stir and garnish with lime wedges and a Grey Goose stirrer.