Why I Love Summer!
Summer has arrived and I couldn’t be more excited to welcome the season of BBQs, beer gardens and trips to the seaside! I really love summer and below you will find the 10 reasons why summer is my favorite season of the year!
1. Ice Cream. The perfect date? Strolling along the sea front, with great company and a delicious gelato!
2. Late nights. There’s something about getting home from work when it’s still light that gives you bundles of energy! Dinner with friends, strolls in the park, there's so much to do when the evenings are longer.
3. The best foods are in season. Strawberries, cherries, grapes and watermelon, beautifully ripe like they only are in summer. Perfect for a fruit salad on a sunny day.
4. Al-fresco dining. We love a good picnic, and what better way to enjoy the sun than with tasty food outside?
5. The weather! There’s nothing like a sunny day to give you those happy feelings! Trips to the seaside are a must when the sun is shining.
6. Festivals. The season of fun has arrived! There’s a festival to suit everyone, so why not have a look at what’s out there? The smaller, quainter festivals are often the best…
7. Adventures. The warmer weather makes outdoor adventures much more fun! Bike rides, country walks – what are your favourites?
8. Barbeques. As soon as the sun comes out, so does the BBQ! Friends, family, sunshine and food, what could be more perfect? Leaving the winter coat, hat and scarf in the wardrobe and replacing them with sunnies, shorts and flip-flops!
10. Nature. And last but not least, nature! We get to see the flowers, butterflies, and beautifully coloured birds in all their glory.