Summer is the most carefree time of the year. After a long winter, I find myself craving the warmth of the summer sun and all the activities that come along with it. Here are a few reasons why you may be craving the summer season just like me.
- Summer concerts: Whether you love country, rock, pop, or rap, you could not be more excited for your summer music venue to open it's door for summer. These nights become the ones you'll never forget.
- County Fairs : Whether you live in a small country town or in a big city, the travel to any local fair over the summer is worth it.
- Driving with the windows down : There's not a better feeling in the world than driving with the windows down during the summer and blaring your favorite music for all to hear.
- Beach days : Sometimes you need to take a break from all the chaos that summer brings and just have a relaxing beach day with your friends. Whether you're on a lake or an ocean, nothing beats relaxing at the beach on a hot summer day.
- Boating : Boating with family and friends during the summer months is how some of the best summer memories are made. Tubing and water skiing are just added bonuses to the fun of boating.
- Hiking with family and friends is an experience all its own but nothing beats the rewarding view you get at the top.
- Ice cream dates : You know that summer is right around the corner when your favorite ice cream shop opens for business in early spring. Over the summer you are guaranteed to always see someone you know when you go to get ice cream at your favorite local spot.
- Old friends : Overall, the best summer memories are made when you meet up with your old high school friends and catch up like nothing has changed.